Jesus called for them and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it.” Luke 18:16-17
SAVE A SPOT FOR YOUR CHILD
REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY!
Families interested in enrolling their child/ren at John Paul II Academy will be required to complete a Registration Form for each child. Upload or print out a copy of the registration form, fill in all of the fields, scan and save to your documents. You may submit the form online as an attachment, using the form to the right, or you may mail/deliver it to St. Mary's Parish office. Once a Registration Form is submitted, the child's name will be placed on a prospective student list.
Upon acceptance, parents need to provide the following information:
1. the birth certificate (original);
2. a medical record RSV 200:38, grades pre-K through 12;
3. a baptismal record (for a Catholic child only);
4. copies of most recent report cards and standardized test results;
5. copies of IEP, 504 and/or Title 1 records (where applicable);
6. a record of serious medical conditions;
7. completed registration form
ESTIMATED TUITION FOR 2018/2019
|Kindergarten to Grade 5
|Grade 6 to 8
|Grade 9 to 12
Affording Catholic Education
We understand the sacrifices families make in order to send their child(ren) to a school that models their values, and instills faith in their everyday life. More than half of the families in our Diocese are receiving some form of Financial Aid. Learn more.